Followers

Monday 6 November 2017

Use your favorite stamp winner

Hi every one ,

Marja here to annouce the winner of the use your favorite stamp challenge.
So many  wonderful entries this week !!

Onto our winner!!! The winner this week is....

40 Karthikha

 Please contact

And now, the top 3...

But first, our Crafty Sentiments Designs Favourite 

21 Marga Bisschops

 Please contact


It was really hard to choose only 3
In no particular order the are:
19 Tizania B


27 Card e Scrap


33 Lilian's Leisure

Congrats, don't forget to grab your top 3 badge

See you tomorrow for the new challenge ;)

Marja and the Crafty Sentiments design Team

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Thank you so much for choosing me as the winner :) You made my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card!
    I saw it yet. I hope notulen tot late??
    I Will contact you. Thanks😀

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10